Please Call us to confirm availability
Ford Barra 4.0L Turbo Dish Top Forged Pistons With Rings
3.632" bore, 3.910" stroke, 6.058" rod length, -15.0cc Dome Volume
- Block: Ford Barra 4.0L Turbo
- Bore: 3.632
- Stroke: 3.910
- Rod: 6.058
- Comp Heigh: 1.215"
- Weight: N/A
- Pin: .866 x 2.500"
- CC's: Dish Top -15.0
- Comp Ratio With 70cc Head: 8.5
- Ring Set: 09533632
- 3D milling on piston crowns for ready to install finish
- Offset pins for quiet operation
- Moly skirt coating for friction loss and skirt wear protection
- Side gas ports for better ring seal
- Ratios figured for 94mm x .040 head gasket @ 9.228 Deck Height
- Top ring down dimension: .280"
- Premium 8620 .180W wrist pins chamfered for roundwire locks included
- Premium 1.0mm x 1.2mm x 2.8mm ring package included
- Oversized valve pockets - for larger than stock valve sizes
- Valve pocket depth: 0.122" intake and 0.000" exhaust
- 2618 material for High HP/Boost applications