When will this item be available?
Small Block Chev 383 (388) - Dish Forged Piston
388 c.i, 4.060" bore, 3.750" stroke, 5.700" rod length, -16cc dome volume
This piston set is ideal for oval track to street/strip applications, it is forged from high silicon 4032 aluminium alloy. Features include CNC machined ring grooves and forced pin oiling. Piston set accepts 1/16, 1/16, 3/16 rings.
- Spiro Lock: 927-042-CS
- Straight Wall Pin: 927-2750-15-51S(130g)
- Part #: SRP139630
- CID: 383 (388)
- Bore: 4.060
- Stroke: 3.750
- Rod Length: 5.700
- Compression Height: 1.425
- Compression Ratio with 58cc chamber volume: 10.5
- Compression Ratio with 64cc chamber volume: 9.9
- Compression Ratio with 70cc chamber volume: 9.3
- Dome Volume: -16cc
- Gram Weight: 482
- Oversize: 0.060
- Recommended Ring Set (Check Proseal isting to determine oil ring tension): J100F8-4060-5
SRP Pistons was founded in 1997 by JE Pistons, the world's largest manufacturer of forged racing pistons. The idea was simple, to create a high quality forged piston at an affordable price. Every SRP forging was created with quality, performance and affordability in mind. By designing dedicated forgings, the pistons became both lighter and stronger while machining time and scrap aluminium were drastically reduced. These factors have reduced the price of SRP Pistons and contributed to their success. Today, over 400 different piston part numbers comprise the SRP product line-up, including Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Honda and more.