750 CFM Four Barrel Aluminium Street HP Carburettor
4150 HP Mechanical Secondaries
Holley is proud to introduce the all new Aluminium Street HP. They utilize the best features from Holley's Race Bred 4150 HP carbs, but are tamed for street and light competition use. The Street HP features an aluminium contoured main body design taken from the race winning 4150 HP and has a tumble polished shiny finish and screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities. The metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor and is calibrated for a hot street/strip engine setup for outstanding throttle response, drivability and maximum performance. A street HP base plate is used so there are plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV, etc.
The Aluminium Street HP takes all the great features from the race bred HP and the Double Pumper and combines them into the perfect street/strip carburetor.
- Aluminium construction for weight savings and long lasting good looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration for outstanding throttle response and drivability
- Contoured venturi inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Four corner idle for precise idle control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Available in 650, 750, 850, and 950 CFM versions
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.