SB Chev Classic Dual Plane Intake Manifold, Black Finish
Idle - 5500 RPM, Square Bore Carburettor Pad, EGR Mode l
Get the maximum power from your carburetted engine with this Classic Small Block Chevy carburetted cast intake manifold. This dual-plane intake manifold is designed to keep your air and fuel distribution going into the engine at a steady and even flow for maximum performance and efficiency. The carburettor-mounting pad is designed to accept aftermarket square-bore carburettors with either manual or electric choke options available on today’s market. Specifically designed for 262-400 cubic inch small-block Chevy engines operating in the idle to 5500 rpm range. In most cases, these manifolds accept late model water necks, air conditioning, alternator and H.E.I. ignition systems.
This intake manifold is equipped with EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation); therefore, they are compatible with exhaust emissions or emissions related components. A EGR block off plate and gasket are provided if you do not require the emissions components.Special adapter bushings are included to allow this manifold to fit the later model cylinder heads (1987 to 1995). You can choose to either use the angled bushings to bolt on accessories or use the straight ones if not using any accessories.
Included in this manifold kit is an adapter plate that converts the standard spread bore carburettor pattern over to a square bore carburettor. This will adapt any aftermarket carburettor with a square bore base.Features
- Fits Small Block Chev 262-400
- Dual Plane Configuration
- Idle to 5500 RPM operating range
- Black Finish
- Spread bore carburettor pad with square bore adapter plate (Gasket included)
- Overall height (Carb pad to bottom of manifold) is 100mm
- Port Size: 1.16" x 1.82"
- Intake manifold gasket, Fel Pro 1204
- EGR block off plate, gasket and bolts included
- 4 x straight and angled adapter bushings included
- 5/16-18" carburettor studs (x4)
- 5/16-18" mounting holes (x2)
- 3/8-16" mounting holes (x4)
- 1/2" NPT ports (x2)
- 3/8" NPT ports (x2)