Stealth Fuel Pump Kit (with Eliminator Pump)
Suit Holden Commodore VE-VF
Aeromotive has your fuel system covered Similar to the successful Corvette Stealth System, This is a complete drop-in single fuel pump assembly for late model VE-VF Holden Commodore. The system provides a single A1000 or Eliminator Fuel Pump capable of supporting big HP. The best part, it drops right into your factory tank. It still incorporates the factory jet siphon system, includes an integral 100-micron pre-pump filter and an ORB-08 return line port. Now with a true return-style system in your Commodore, you can support the power your making without the worry of the siphon system and while maintaining your factory fuel tank. All while saving you money!
This continuous duty "street warrior" supports big horsepower and maintains the drivability necessary for a true high performance street car. Designed for high horsepower street/strip applications, EFI or Carbureted, it features our “dual chamber” pumping mechanism.
- up to 1900 HP – naturally aspirated
- up to 1400 HP – forced air induction
- EFI applications use regulator P/N 13110
- Billet Speed Pump Controller (P/N 16306) recommended for EFI street applications.
- Eliminator Fuel Pump
- Compatible with E85 & Methanol
- 25% more flow at pressure than our A1000 Fuel Pump
- ORB-08 outlet and return port
- Incorporates factory jet siphon system and sending unit
- Includes an integrated 100-Micron Stainless Steel pre-pump filter
- Utilises the factory tank, o-ring, lock ring and mounting location
- Includes everything necessary to install the pump into your tank.
- Requires the use of a bypass style regulator and return line.